We are a collaborative center with academic partners at UCLA, RAND, and USC, and with health plan, services agency, and community members and consumer partners serving Los Angeles and other regions of the country. Our Center focuses on two themes:
- 1) Improving quality of care at scale or broadly in communities
- 2) Partnership in research and program development, implementation, and evaluation to achieve science that can inform and be informed by community-based services delivery within institutional, sociocultural, and neighborhood contexts.
- Click Here to Read RAND’s Press Release on Community Partners in Care (6/25/2013)
- National Institute of Mental Health Project Officer and Associate Director of Dissemination and Implementation Research David Chambers, Ph.D. discusses our collaborative research project Community Partners in Care in a new video featured on NIMH’s website:
- After five year hiatus, we’ve resumed publication of the Community Update newsletter. Expect a new issue every month!
- December 2012 issue of Community Update is available!
- You can find the Community Update archives here.
- Upcoming Event – September 13, 2013: Working Through Trusted Community Partnerships to Promote Mental Wellness. “Presenting Results from the Community Partners in Care Study and Providing Training in the Community”. An interactive webinar offering a wonderful opportunity to participate from your chosen site. For more information and to register click here.
- Did you attend our Policy Forum on March 31, 2011? Click here for updated information based on your feedback as well as materials from the event.
- For Recent/Past Events, visit our “Events” page by clicking the link below: